February 6, 2013

No More Diapers?

So,  Little K has taken a fancy to removing all articles of clothing, including her diaper.  After trying to deny it, the husband and I are wondering if she is ready to learn to go on the potty.  While the idea of not washing diapers (we use cloth) is liberating, I am not looking forward to the next few days. 

However, I have dusted off the good ol' potty chair.   This is not the exact chair we have, but close.  Hopefully I look as serene as the mother pictured here!



Over the past few weeks I have bought some new undies for Little K and tried to make her fall in love with the idea of wearing them like her big sisters.  I made sure to include her favorite character, Minnie Mouse.

I have picked up some juice boxes (a very special treat in this house) to encourage her to drink lots and have lots of opporutnity to need to go potty.


Finally,  I have prepared myself to be cleaning up a lot of accidents today....  yay for me!



Thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated over the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for you, but I have to admit I'm insanely jealous! Evamarie refuses to be potty trained. We have tried a few times, but its just not sticking. Good luck! I hope it all goes smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete