February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

My big girls were so excited to bring their friends Valentines today.  Next year, Little K will be in preschool, and I will have to help with three sets of Valentines!   For now, though, I get to keep my littlest Valentine to myself!  Hubby and I have no big plans, except to maybe go pick out new carpet for upstairs.  I guess it is a sign of the times when the thought of going shopping for carpet without children sounds romantic :)


Laffy Taffy from Big K
 

Bear Hugs from Miss M
Little K getting so big!
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea for Valentine's!

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. When carpet shopping without kids is romantic... :)
    jenni from Stroke Of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. What??? A trip to Lowe's without the kids isn't a date??? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete