January 28, 2013

Menu Plan, Scripture, and a Song

Psalm 96:3

Declare his glory among the nations,

his marvelous works among all the peoples!


This scripture instantly makes me think of one of my favorite hymns: "Sing of his Mighty Love" by Charles H. Gabriel.  I searched this morning for a video on YouTube, but could not find one.  

www.hymnary.org
The chorus we sing at church is slightly different at the end:

Sing of his mighyt love, for it is wonderful;
Let his praise through all the earth resound;
Honor and majesty now and forever be
Unto God whose LOVE and MERCY have no bound.

God's infinite love gives me so much hope!



Monday - Potato Soup
Tuesday - BBQ chicken legs
Wednesday - Salmon Tacos
Thursday - Potato Frittata
Friday - Chili
Saturday - Baked Chicken Macaroni & Cheese
Sunday - Nachos, Jalepeno Popper Dip, Potato Skins (Super Bowl Party)

What's on your menu this week?  If there is a recipe you would like to see, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment