January 8, 2013

It's Tuesday! Time to shop like a mad woman while big kids are in school!

Continuing with Fly Lady's "Daily Focus" theme, Tuesday is my Errand Day.  My oldest is in elementary school while my middle daughter attends preschool three morning a week.  Therefore, I try to get all my errands done while they are in school, leaving me with only one child to hustle in and out of the car and cart.

Today, we got our groceries, a birthday present, and some supplies for my pantry organization project.  With not enough time to go home and unload everything, Little K and I headed to the park until time to grab Miss M from preschool.  Score!  Outside time completed two days in a row!

Honestly, nothing quite wears me out than running errands with children.  It is mentally taxing and physically exhausting.  Cramming it all into one morning has its downsides.  It makes me want to curl up on the couch all afternoon.   Those library books are calling my name!

But wait, Miss M has reminded me I promised carrot muffins using one of the delicious jumbo carrots we got in our produce basket last night.  Whomever said "Elephants don't forget" never dealt with a four year old!

Whatever you want them to be whole wheat muffin recipe from 100 Days of Real Food
 

1 comment:

  1. Kids remember everything! Well as long as it is to their advantage. he he I am going to have to check out this Fly Lady you speak of!

    ReplyDelete